• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crytpo!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Moving Cuttlefish

Kerrick

GPO
Registered
Thanks for all the input guys. Unfortunately the guy cant take them this week so I'm gonna have to seperate the pair I was going to sell him. I feel this is necessary because the second largest male is showing aggression to the largest male on a persistant basis. Every time they are hunting or swimming around and their paths cross they do the Pointy tenticles/pitch black thing. I just don't want to leave them alone for the week while I'm gone to the beach and come back to an injured cuttle.

Now I must weigh my options...

Latest Posts