• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

moving aquarium. Help

simple;104017 said:
ok thanks but the tank was already moved and it contains my new octo =D

Don't thank him/her too much, he's a spammer trying to pretend to be making an on-topic post. :yuck:

We have been occasionally invaded by people trying to raise their google rankings by mentioning off-topic URLs, and their new tactic is to make a few vague but sort-of-on-topic posts because some forums only check that the first 2 posts someone makes aren't spam.

This is particularly annoying me because this kind of crap means that when people look at the old posts for advice, they can't easily tell who is just here for bogus spam reasons but is pretending to be giving good advice.

That being said, I'd love to hear about how you actually got the tank moved, and if you learned anything you could pass on to people in that situation in the future!

yea spammers are pretty annoying. I knew it was weird when he just said "i agree".... well anyways when i moved the tank i wasnt able to keep the sand in it because it was an insane amount of weight, with the tank itself (1/2" glass).. but besides that i kept to my plan

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back