more hex pics

well heres some of hex hiding and sitting in the den. and one of a clam feast again. today hex ate 1 2 ounce clam, 3 XL fiddler crabs and is currently chasing a 4th... :roll: has quite the appetite...

Attachments

• conv_302736.jpg
    conv_302736.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 64
  • conv_302737.jpg
    conv_302737.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 71
  • conv_302738.jpg
    conv_302738.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 67
i live in columbia sc and am from charleston which is on the coast... we have lots there. i collect them there and bring them back. ive got a 55 gal. sump on the tank and half of it consist of the overflow tube that goes into a large exposed sandbed. the overflow tube is down in the corner buried in the crushed coral under the sandbed and the sand acts as a filter. on top of the sand ive got rubble live rock to hold it in place... ive found that this little area makes a great ecosystem for up to around 50 fiddlers at a time so i just keep it perminatly stocked... the fiddlers aslo help eat all the detritus that comes down the overflow

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back