• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Missed Out

muskox

Blue Ring
Registered
Today my LFS had 2 small octopus. They were small and light colored. When I asked the owner if she knew what kind they were she didn't know. She just said that they weren't poisonous. Thanks :rolleyes:. I am so sad that I missed out. My tank wont be set up for another couple months. Them it has to cycle.

To Bad:indiffer:

When I discovered my hummelincki there were two in containers in one tank. I couldn't believe they actually had octopuses, and I had went to the LFS to plan on getting a fish for my reef, but when I saw them I had to have him. I had to move and give away some corals in my tank. It seems they come in every now and then in local stores, you can always ask for specific orders also once your tank is set up.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back