• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Mini-TONMOcon is On

sorry to post late, but I frankly can't make it on that date, my summer course starts right on those dates. Possinly the 9th or 10th might be a great time for me as I can schedule a break for those times, hrm, will see what I can do but as of this moment Im pretty square. :cry:
Im sure to make it to TONMOCON I though, I might have to miss out on the mini tonmocon, but no worries, enjoy yoursleves, those fo you which are sure to go, don't get dissapointed on me not going guys, sorry tony and mel', Ill be sure to make the "real one." :smile:

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Fujisawas Sake said:
the 27th of June is my birthday
Put it on the Calendar.... it'd make three in a row... Jean, You, Me....

Melissa, you're just a Continent-hopping fiend arent you?

bigshowb

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
My Daughters is the 25th and I only live about 1 hour away so maybe I can bring the kids and wife to the aqaurium in Baltimore. Did anyone hear about the ferry in baltimore capsizing during a storm last week? :frown:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konkong555

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak