• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mimic vs. Wunderpus comparison pdf

mucktopus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I can't really make a separate page showing the Wunderpus vs. mimic comparison, so I've just made a pdf of the information/photos in the webpage. Pass it on!

take care,
Crissy

Attachments

• conv_303310.pdf
    164.1 KB · Views: 53
Ok if I link to that stuff from my (rather lame) wunderp.us site... and your other wunderpus-related content?

BTW, if people send me wunderpus-related, well, stuff, maybe I'll actually put some useful content there (likewise with enteroctop.us)

Thales;115494 said:
If that was to me, link away!

I figured I should get both, but since Mucktopus gave me permission to link to the old site, I'm fairly confident. I think you actually told me I could link to the Fontanelle pics, too, but I was too lazy, so far. I haven't really figured out what to do with the site that's useful, except to refer people here, and not allow someone else to grab it for selling them...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back