• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mimic or Wunderpus?

Lost Baby over the weekend. She escaped and i found her dried up behind the tank. So it was 13 weeks and I believe she would have made it much longer if I had sealed the tank better. So I blame myself. I hope the information I logged here will help in the future of keeping this species. I believe that I made good progress in the needs of the wonderpus. I hope I never run into another one of these and that they stop importing them but if anyone does end up with one IMO fine sand, A sand sifting goby to dig holes, This gives the wonderpus a place to hide and a way to trap food. Feeding I found that Baby would eat frozen silversides, salt water ghost shrimp "grass shrimp" and small slipper lobsters 2" or smaller.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back