• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Mimic had Babies!

First of all, it would be useful to know if this is a mimic or wonderpus. Is there a photo of the mother?

Second, either way, it would be very useful to have preserved paralarvae. Before they die, could you pop a few into some 95% ETOH?

Third, as a small egged species, I really doubt that they will make it more than three days.

Roy

can someone try to breed bimacs? Im going to need one prolly in november or december, but i still dont know where im going to perchase one :frown: so if any1 is planing on breeding bimacs or know a place where i could perchase one please PM me :smile: oh and good luck w/ the mimics, if i had a larger aquirium(that had cerculated for 3 months) and alot more experience i would of raised one!:smile:
~Tiffany~

LOL I can believe I spent only 400 on my tank back then I have since spent over $1500 and my 90 gallon reef is looking at about $3,000. But I cant say you have to invest a grand in your tank my first fresh water tank I spent less then $100 wile now I'll drop that in one product. Saltwater is a VERY addicting hobby.

Tom

Originally Posted by Fall Moon
So the octopus has babies?! OOh I want one so badly. How much does all the equipment cost together?
My 55 gallon aquireum costed me about $300 w/ the stand.It emptyed my wallot but it was well worth it!!! i only need to put in about 2 more buckets of water and i already have the sand in which costed me about $40. Im very excited to see everything finally comeing together:smile:any ways you cant really give an exact amount of how much all the equiptment will cost you, it depends on what type of octopus you want to keep, and how much you are willing to spend on it.

Tiffany:sun:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back