• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Mexico Octopus Questions

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Welcomed back Sabrina! I noticed that they listed Mexico as a origination but I don't know of them offering an animal under that source. I did put my name in the hat for an email should it ever activate :sagrin:

Thanks for the welcome. I started missing my octopuses lol.

After I posted this I went looking. Apparently Captfish got a Mexico octo. Her name was Bonita. I think she both came from Mexico and was from Live Aquaria but I am not for sure.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
@SabrinaR , did you order the one from LA? I just realized there was a notice for a medium Mexican octopus in my inbox but it was gone before I saw any details.

No I didnt order it. I dont have a tank ready for an octopus now. I have a small 38 gallon but its single occupant is a snowflake eel. I was hoping someone here got it and would post what it is. I am getting a 60 gallon cube ready and it will be octopus ready in a few months.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lryan

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak