• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Message from Squidman

I am sorry that he went so quickly. I am new to the site and firmly believe in the creation account as stated in scriptures, but regardless of where any of us believe a squid came from, the fact is that we are here because of our love for the squids of the universe. Each of us have our own views and each have to be persuaded in our own minds. I have had some very lovely conversations with some believing in evolution without one trying to "convert" another to their way of thinking. I am glad, from reading the posts to Squidman that this is a forum where people (for the most part) do feel free to express themselves. To the squid!! :archi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak