Megas Pictures from Day ONE

Mizu

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
DSC1.jpg

The TANK (actual Dimensions of the castle are 1 1/2 ft by 3ft)
75 Gal with homemade surface skimmer and home made 35 gal under stand sump with trickle and protien skimmer.
DSC29.jpg

DSC30.jpg

DSC31.jpg

Update on DAS MEGAS he ate a clam last night did some excavating cuz i have a big pile of newly disturbed sand near the castle. Both Emerald Crabs are now kaput and this morning he was eyeballing me from near the open clam shell next to the new dig site.
seems to be unafraid and simply wary now.

DSC37.jpg

DSC38.jpg

DSC39.jpg

DSC40.jpg

this series if viewed first to last is Megas approaching the glass spotting his reflections getting mad at it then running when it became apparent that the Octo in the mirror was HEADSTRONG
and yes the camera on the PDA SUCKS but its what i had at the time

wow cool pics what is it a pygmy ? Im planing on getting on soon. ware did you get him. ware did you get your live rock to sorry for all the questions just intrested

im no expert but Octopets says its a Bimac
my Live Rock came from LFS called Seacave
the Red Algea is a low light algea since the tank does not recive any direct sunlight.

Not bad pics!!! I love the babies on arrival!! I may have to check into getting one of those castles... Glad he's doing well!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back