[Octopus]: Meet Gus - Abdopus ?

Keep looking, this is an excellent time for O. briareus. You might try contacting KP Aquatics (my tiny was in their live rock). They don't openly sell octos on their web site because of the expense if it does not make shipping but do sell them locally and will ship if they know someone is looking.

I am very frustrated you guys! I have emailed KP Aquatics and Tom's Carribean but I have not heard anything and I do mention I am a part on TONMO. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I would prefer a larger one like O. Brigades over a smaller one from Live Aquarian but will take any. Please help.

I am still trying to find an octopus. My ebay connection where I got Bob from has gone out of business. If anyone knows where I can get another please let me know. Please ask around.

Unfortunately the octopus I bought arrived dead. I am very sorry for his death and very disappointed as I was looking forward to having one again. He looked so pretty.
SO I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE AGAIN. Please pass the word.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back