• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Octopus]: Mazer - O. briareus

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
When he began to get a bit bolder, I put a chunk of shrimp into a small jar to feed Mazer. At this point I was pretty surprised that he came out for it when the lights were on. That's not a problem anymore!

sedna

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Staff member
Maser passed away last night. I feel so incredibly lucky to have had him for nine months! He came last May, and was very shy for a month or so. He was so much fun for a good long time! In the last month and a half he was really only coming out when the lights weren't on, so I didn't get any good senescence pictures. He did do a lot to keep me company during my morning workouts though, and I miss that.

Attachments

• IMG_5645.JPG
    IMG_5645.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5647.JPG
    IMG_5647.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5648.JPG
    IMG_5648.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
:cry: This is always the hard part. Your comment does make me wish my treadmill and weights were upstairs though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak