Mars Life and Civilization discovered!

NASA sleeps at the switch again.
There is life on Mars, but we know it not from them.

Stingray fossil from Mars:
RatTailHighlights.gif

Lamb statue from Mars:
2p090-2P134351571EFF2500P2536L4M1-lamb.jpg

Martian outpost:
FirstMartian.gif

Animal skull from Mars:
SkullHighlights.gif

More at site
Welcome to Mars

ES
:smile:

Hi Extrasense. :welcome: to TONMO!

I see no cephalopods here....amazing soft bodied preservation in the stingray wouldn't you say? And the skull? Sure that isn't a Minbari?

Apologies to be sceptical, but if you stare at anything long enough something familiar will appear....however unless you can find me a Martian Tripod complete with heat-ray I'll have to stick with the disbelievers. I'd so like you to be right though!

Good luck with your website!

Phil

Phil said:
:welcome: to TONMO!

[[And the skull? Sure that isn't a Minbari?]]
:biggrin2: has 16 teeth instead of 32 and eyes on sides of scull? Might be :biggrin2:

[[amazing soft bodied preservation in the stingray wouldn't you say? ]]
Actually, those martian animals seem to have hard shells.
The tail is what amazes me :smile:

[[see no cephalopods here....]]
Please, look at object on the left, does it remind something?
2p087-2P134094105EFF2300P2367L7M1-MONSTER.JPG

ES

Phil said:
unless you can find me a Martian Tripod complete with heat-ray I'll have to stick with the disbelievers

What about a glass jar, hanging over fireplace, and an amphora sticking out of the ground?

glass-jar-fireplace.jpg
amphora-in-ground.jpg

Maybe this is the Martian version of cephalopod?
mars-cephalopod.jpg

:smile: ES

Hey you are here too... I remember you from the Bad Astronomy boards.

I doupt that Mars is littered with fossils, there a lot of rocks that look like things.

MuscaDomestica said:
I doupt that Mars is littered with fossils, there a lot of rocks that look like things.
Everyone is entitled to his opinion :biggrin2:
The proven chances that Mars had/has life are at this time better than 99.999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999%

Want to bet?

ES

extrasense said:
MuscaDomestica said:
Everyone is entitled to his opinion :biggrin2:
The proven chances that Mars had/has life are at this time better than 99.999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999, 999%

Want to bet?

ES

I would put money on life on Mars... just not a civilization. We need to send new probes that are specifically looking for life or remains.

There are a lot of rocks that look like man made objects, it is common, there is that old man in the mountain in New Hampshire that collapsed recently. You should do some research in pareidolia.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back