make your own

OH! So I've started making Squishmass tree ornaments based of this, but with the right number of arms. I made a couple on turkey day and once a get a couple more baked and glazed I'll post pics :sagrin:

Jean;128583 said:
I haven't but I can't see that it would be a problem. Once it's fired its pretty impervious! I make beads with it and I've worn them swimming with no ill effect.

J

i used to make scuptures with this clay and its all over in the warnings to not use the cookie sheet you use to harden them again for food so that leads me to believe there a toxin in them ... i wouldnt use them in a tank

babyb;128719 said:
i used to make scuptures with this clay and its all over in the warnings to not use the cookie sheet you use to harden them again for food so that leads me to believe there a toxin in them ... i wouldnt use them in a tank

Sorry for the confusion, I want to make a fountain octo for my living room table, not use it in a tank. It will be freshwater and no critters :biggrin2:(I will use my RO water though because the mud and minerals in our tap water ruins fountains).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back