• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking for octopus prefer mimic

Welcome to TONMO; thanks for joining. Do you have a tank cycled and ready to go? Be sure to read our cephalopod care and ethics statement for our perspective on exotics (includes mimics):

Tank cycled and ready to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
A mimic octopus will be very difficult to find- I don’t know of any suppliers that carry them regularly when they are available, or even which season is the best to look for them. I’ve seen a couple of online stores that have waiting lists for them, which I was able to find with a quick google search, but none that I’ve actually done business with and can personally recommend.

What size is your tank? There are other species that shouldn’t be as difficult to come by, especially if you wait until late spring!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back