• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Looking for Help from an Octopus Owner

Anrakhai1643

Hatchling
Registered
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this it but it looks like it would be the most likely one.

My name is Simon Friesen and I am a student in the College of Engineering at the Universty of Saskatchewan, Canada.

For my engineering design class, my group has been tasked with designing a pet or animal transport system/cage/tank, to a customers specifications.

My group decided to do octopus because they are interesting animals and could pose a unique challenge due to both being aquatic and being delicate animals.

I was hoping an somebody from this forum could act as our client so we can design for you, a hypothetical transportation tank for you octopus.

If you have questions or would just like to participate please email me at [email protected]

Thank you in advance.
Simon Friesen

@Perky If you have a minute, suggestions for transporting the big guys might help with their project.

@Thales If you have a minute, suggestions for a carrier for transporting from a remote location might also add interest to this project.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back