Looking for any high quality octo pics

Dion

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Does anyone have any nice high quality pics of octopi suitable for printing to an 8X10 or so size? I would really like to do this. A blue ring pic would just make my friggin day.

Dion,

The addresses of the two blue-ring images posted were mine. They certainly are not high enough resolution to print at 8x10. I have much higher resolution scans of these images, but I only make them available for one time, non-commercial (personal) use. Also, the server that I'm now using can only handle up to 5 mb jpegs which don't make great 8x10s, but they are usable.

Gonodactylus

Neo: Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures of the blue ring. I especially like the one of the octo sitting on the floor of the tank facing the glass. (can't describe it better than that) You have quite a knack for picture taking.

Neogonodactylus said:
Dion,

The addresses of the two blue-ring images posted were mine. They certainly are not high enough resolution to print at 8x10. I have much higher resolution scans of these images, but I only make them available for one time, non-commercial (personal) use. Also, the server that I'm now using can only handle up to 5 mb jpegs which don't make great 8x10s, but they are usable.

Gonodactylus

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back