• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

[Octopus]: Loc - Callistoctopus aspilosomatis - The Ceph Stork!

Jocco

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Glass shrimp are in, 20 of them. I'm hoping it hunts.
We don't know where it lives, but might be in Octo Rock. We have to get long feeder sticks to test spots with frozen shrimp bits.

Names so far
Loc- little octopus that could
Nibbles
Little bugger
Quint or Quinn

Anyone recover an octopus this limb-less?

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Recovery will be a factor of age and health. Older animals regenerate more slowly. The actual damage is not really a concern in safe environment with easy food.

Jocco

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Came out around 11pm!

Opposite side of where I thought it would hide out. Maybe it's hunting. Idk. I caught an eye bobbing and knew rocks don't bob, and my head spun!

Took a piece of shrimp from a stick after a few minutes of leaving it close enough and still. It is nearly 1am and is still munching and staying in that one spot.

... even with a few cam flashes.
I had to! What if it's not an O. Bocki? Eh? Lol

Attachments

Jocco

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Home at 9pm, watching the tank here and there until sitting down now. 10:30pm no signs. Nothing upon waking up today either.
Ok, there, updated ya'll for our evening routine...

<waits to be turned into an octo-liar once more>

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak