• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crytpo!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Live video feed to my fish tank

I've been trying to figure out a way to make my website a little more interesting as well as find a way to check up on my tanks wile I'm away. So for the past few days I've been setting up a live video feed to my fish tank. So far everything is running smoothly and hopefully I can have the feed running with in a few days. I have a webcam set up right in front of the fish tank. Currently there is only a small damsel in the tank but soon I’ll have more fish or an octopus. Here is a video of the current set up. Has anyone else done this yet? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

~Tom

Latest Posts