List of Our Cuttlefish 2006

I think you're best bet is to ask your local reef shop to order some eggs. While not very many stores order them I'm sure its only many of their wholesale lists, they just aren't very profitable thus no reason to bring them in.

This thread has wandered off topic. It's supposed to be a list of people keeping cuttles.

flaherty8153 is has 3 sepia bandensis all from different eggs and all at different sizes. He says: I finally have them all in the same tank hoping they will mate .They have been in the same tank for 3 weeks now . Cuttle 1 is 8 months and 3 ", cuttle 2 is almost 2" , and cuttle 3 is 1 1/4" . They are fed live food 2 X a day with no signs of aggression towards each other.

noname, 3 cuttles ( Sepia.bandensis), TB , dezember/09 , Europe, Germany , and is not so easy to got cuttle here like told on the page ;oP
anyway great information page...

KateDesiraeReid;151531 said:
I am looking for cuttlefish tank? Where can i get that
Do you mean purpose built or just to put together a system. Your local fish store or craigslist is a great source of supply for what you need. Depends on how many you want to keep as to what size your cuttlefish tank will have to be.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back