Lil P Update!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
It's been really interesting the bebate we have been holding over what affects the growth rate of octopuses! I really am wondering if Lil P maybe a sibling too! He was the tiniest octopus I have ever seen when he arrived and everytime I am interacting with him or Inklet the size seems almost exactly the same!!! Will have to email Jim and Pet Supply and see if I can find out where he came from!

Got some pictures of Lil P enjoying the crabs!!!

Carol

Excellent pics, Carol. Good luck getting a response from fish supply. I emailed them Monday asking if they would tell me who their supplier is, still no response.

Spring

Great pics. Are you catching your own Fiddler Crabs? The only Fiddler's I've been able to find lately are about the size of a pencil eraser. All the decent ones are hiding down in the muck till the weather brightens up.

Ordered them from Sachs Systems Aquaculture! There's a link in weblinks I believe. They arrive in great shape, although I like when the bait and tackle shops have them again, as I can buy by the pint!!

Carol

Those are nice shots Carol, I never knew inklet and Lil P were about the same size, maybe he was from the same batch but sold at an earlier age? Two siblings in the house?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back