Lil P & Lego

sent the mag about 1 hour ago BTW!!!!

I'll posts some on the supporters forum soon :smile:

Happy Birthday, Lil P and Erin!

An intereting comment on the Lil P measurement: I went back to my estimate of Ollie's size when she arrived. She was just the size Lil P is now. Octopets told me that they ship babies at about 2 1/2 months old, so that would mean that Lil P is over 6 months old. That would also mean that Ink, Ollie and Roxy were probably more like 16 + months old when they passed away.

Nancy

Nancy said:
An intereting comment on the Lil P measurement: I went back to my estimate of Ollie's size when she arrived. She was just the size Lil P is now. Octopets told me that they ship babies at about 2 1/2 months old, so that would mean that Lil P is over 6 months old. That would also mean that Ink, Ollie and Roxy were probably more like 16 + months old when they passed away.

Nope. When Ollie was the size Lil P is now, then she would be a lil 6 months old. Not 2 1/2 months.

:smile:

I think what Nancy is trying to say is that Carol probably got Lil P when he was about 2 months old. 2 months + the 4 months that Carol has had Lil P = 6 months. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back