lets talk squids

squidgirl01

Hatchling
Registered
inb.jpg
[/IMG]
I want everyone to tell me anything and everything you know about giant and/or normal squids.

squidgirl01 said:
inb.jpg
[/IMG]
I want everyone to tell me anything and everything you know about giant and/or normal squids.

In Steve's case, that could take quite some time...

:welcome: to tonmo!

and methinks your image has a typo, or something... at least, it's not showing up for me...

I remember when I was about 3 years old I went to Washington D.C. When I saw the carcass of a giant squid My dad, Grandpa and me spent... 5 HOURS JUST LOOKING AT THAT ANIMALS BODY! Ever since then I have dedicated my life to the research of cephlapods.I think that's pretty impressive for a 2 and a half year old girl don't you think so?

Are you like Merlin and aging backwards? :biggrin2:

Well, the market is certainly ready for another squidologist ! Good for you !

greg

Hi,

I'm new to these Forums, but I crawl tonmo.com for information for some time now.

To get back to the topic...

I really like those invertebrates because they seem a lot like me, but much more intelligent :wink:

To give you an impression of what I'd like to say:

- They are VERY skilled if it comes to solving problems and doing something "manually" (should I say tentaclly...)

- They look cool

- They like sex :wink:

- They look nice and handsome, but underneath they're really badarse predators

- As we might be the "most evolved" species on earths landmasses they definitely rule the deepsea

- I think there's a nice english word that saysitall: tremendous

Please excuse my bad english as I'm not a native speaker.

regards,

Frederik

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back