Let's play.... Cephword!

:periscop:

Foo recently trod on a dog turd ... took ages to clean the muck from between the toes ... with my fingers :yuck:

Tani, Dr. :heart: ALAN :heart: pus and I wish you as comfortable a recovery as possible. (I hope Dr. Painkillers is already doing all he can to help :wink: )

Neil

Um..., I am still laughing! Tani, I'm so sorry. We can trade dental war stories over congee or paella when you recover. I'll tell you about removing the French dentist's hand from my mouth. The dentist won this tug of war: my tooth was in his hand! I have now have a titanium replacement, with the world's tiniest hexnut visible.

Melissa, TONMO's Champeen Dentist-Biter

um... said:
Tani, Dr. :heart: ALAN :heart: pus and I wish you as comfortable a recovery as possible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, um..., I needed that! But what I really want to know is -- does he make housecalls? :wink:

Melissa, you're on for that congee or paella. I can't wait to hear the story about the French dentist! (BTW, after removing his hand from your mouth, were they able to surgically reattach it to his arm?)

:mrgreen:
Moi

Good timing, and at the top of a new page, too!

Megalocranchia

age, gem, lag, cog, leg, can, ran, log, hog, rag

rage, gale, male, hail, rail, calm, harm, clam, chin, rain

learn, ranch, charm, alarm, chime, glean, claim

chrome,

charming, alarming

MEGALOCRANCHIA

air, arc, chi, her, ice, ire, lie, nil, oar, roe

cage, germ, goal, hair, lace, loam, lime, mace, mile, rile

aroma, chair, chore, conch, coral, grace, magic, march, moral, reach

aching, gaoler, mailer, milage, orange, chalice, laminar, regalia, roaming, chimaera

Neil

Sorry I took so long to reply :roll: , Well, here's my story, I went for a tooth extraction sometime in June, How ever, on the first try, she only pulled out half the tooth (the other half was in my gum.). She then used sall kinds of stuff to get it out, half way through, the anesthetic started wearing out and it hurt like mad :bugout: .
She got the needle and wanted to inject another dose, I guess the gum was pretty soft after this so the needle went all the way through the other side :bonk: . She thankfully managed to finish the job after this. It took about 2 hrs and she had to change her gloves thrice because of all the blood.

METASEPIA TULLBERGI

Heres a few I can think of. Well at least right now anyway

Met Set Pet Pat Bat Tap Mat Rug Gull Map

Tame Berg Beep Beat Mate Tube Lube

Blurt Great

METASEPIA TULLBERGI

ape ate tea pea ale lea lie bee bug but
blue sate step pest bull gill grit gilt spat bile
bilge bulge bugle spate paste stale brute spare parse bleat
rebuilt butter bitter batter latter glitter bullet ampule limpet plagiarise

Tintenfisch said:
METASEPIA TULLBERGI

ape ate tea pea ale lea lie bee bug but
blue sate step pest bull gill grit gilt spat bile
bilge bulge bugle spate paste stale brute spare parse bleat
rebuilt butter bitter batter latter glitter bullet ampule limpet plagiarise

:shock: She is good!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back