Let's play... 6 degrees to a ceph!

No takers? Think it's some kind of trick? 'Tisn't. Observe:

• - GOD was played by George Burns in OH, GOD!

- George's co-star in OH, GOD! was John Denver.

- John Denver penned and recorded a song called "Calypso" dedicated to Jacques Cousteau and his crew.

- Jacques Cousteau was co-author of the book OCTOPUS AND SQUID: THE SOFT INTELLIGENCE.
See? Piece of crabcake. OK, waiting for another challenge....

Me

sorry i havent gotten to this sooner.... ok... lets try to change things up a bit....

since itll be an easy one, this time how about at least 5 connections within 6 degrees....

Shakespeare

as for the wall walkers, they were ceph shaped so the only possibility is one of those circular ones and those arent my specialty (just b movies and rehashing parts of previous answers :roll: )

Headfoot said:
"Wacky Wall-Walkers".

Well I may win the 'Anorak of the Year' award for this one.

"Wacky Wall-Walkers" could be Batman and Robin i.e. Adam West and Burt Ward, (who else?)

In the Batman Movie, I'm sure the Penguin had a large Octopus Motif in the wall of his hideout. Or was it The Joker?

...must get out more.......must get out more.......must get out more......

Okally-dokally, I'll take a crack at these....

SHAKESPEARE:

• - The film SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE featured Gwyneth Paltrow.

- Gwyneth played the elf-queen Galadriel in FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING.

- FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING featured an ultra-mega-supersquid.

"WACKY WALL-WALKERS":

• - Spiderman could certainly be classified as a Wacky Wall-Walker.

- Spidey's other nemesis (besides Green Goblin) is Doctor Octopus.

How'd I do?

TaningiaDanae said:
Gwyneth played the elf-queen Galadriel in FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING.

Wasn't that Cate Blanchett?

How about: Gwyneth in Shakespeare In Love, with Geoffrey Rush; Rush in Pirates of the Caribbean with Orlando Bloom; Bloom as Legolas in LOTR with the übersquid?

Tintenfisch said:
Wasn't that Cate Blanchett?

How about: Gwyneth in Shakespeare In Love, with Geoffrey Rush; Rush in Pirates of the Caribbean with Orlando Bloom; Bloom as Legolas in LOTR with the übersquid?

Aaargh, you're right! I can't help it, though -- all pale, ethereal, sylphlike screen goddesses look alike to me. Come to think of it, so do all pale, ethereal, sylphlike screen gods. Too anemic, if y'ask me.... why send out all those wispy Elven types against an army of Uruk-Hai, when Queen Latifah and The Rock coulda singlehandedly body-slammed all them nasties to a pulp?

Anyway, Kat, thanks for your quick "save" of the solution. And while we're on the subject, here's one that Gollum would classify as "tricksy" (actually it's got nothing to do with LotR, I just thought that was a cute word :biggrin2: ). It begins with a character actor whose most famous portrayal is close to my heart, namely:

JOHN RATZENBERGER in 6 degrees, none of which involve animated features.

TaningiaDanae said:
JOHN RATZENBERGER in 6 degrees, none of which involve animated features.

Testing, one two three.... testing, one two three.... Hello? Is this thing working? Is everyone asleep on this thread? Wake up! Here's the solution:

• - John Ratzenberger was in CHEERS with Rhea Perlman

- Rhea is married to Danny DeVito

- Danny was in ROMANCING THE STONE with Michael Douglas

- Michael is the son of Kirk Douglas

- Kirk was in 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA with You-Know-What
OK, so that's only 5 degrees. So sue me.

I hereby demand that someone other than Yours Truly come up with the next "Six Degrees to a Ceph" puzzle. If I get no response within a week, I will slither around on the other threads pouring Ex-Lax randomly into your krill buckets.

:twisted:

OK.

Phil Collins - Tarzan soundtrack - Minnie Driver (voice of Jane)
Minnie Driver (voice of Lady Eboshi) - Princess Mononoke - Jada Pinkett Smith (voice of Toki)
Jada Pinkett-Smith - marriage - Will Smith
Will Smith - Men In Black - catches the squid baby

Or (this one's for Tani):

Phil Collins - Tarzan - Minnie Driver
Driver - Good Will Hunting - Matt Damon
Damon - Dogma - Alan Rickman (or Linda Fiorentino, to link to MIB)
Rickman - Galaxy Quest - those squid things

:tentacle:

Have we tried Madonna?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back