[Cuttlefish Eggs]: Lazarus, Nib, Blot and Rorschach - Sepia bandensis journal

Right now I'm thinking I may have 2 males (Rorschach and Laz) and 2 females, (Nib and Blot) but it's hard to be sure. They really only do the displaying at this point when squabbling over hiding spots in the rock work. I've definitely seen the 2 bigger cuttles do the display. They don't seem to end in aggression though, they tend to display and then just one of them will leave the spot they're fighting for. There's one particular little cave they seem to really like.

Hey! Yes! I have a bunch, just haven't gotten around to putting them on YouTube. If you're on Twitter I did post a bunch of them there as @BlackMudpuppy. I will update my thread soon. I think I have mostly males as Ive been seeing a ton of displaying at each other. Also, I tried offering them some small crabs last night, but they weren't interested yet.

I attempted to upload some videos from my phone, but I think it doesn't like the straight .MOV files from my iPhone, so I ended up uploading them to YouTube. Here are some threat display footage:

I've got some feeding and other stuff uploading, will post them shortly.

Nice!
@ekocak, The first video in #127 is marked private so it does not show on the site. Marking it public works but you can also use their semi-private option where anyone who has the link can view it but it will not show up in searches.

You can also upload here... I've just changed permissions so that member Albums can also support uploaded videos (along with the Site Category for Videos).

As an album owner, you can also change permissions to whatever you want... so if you make it only viewable to TONMO members, it will only show for people who are logged in on this site and it will not appear in Google.

If you make it open to everyone, it will be crawled by Google and will appear in their search, probably after a few days.

This week has marked a definite shift in behavior. They are all MUCH bolder now, and active even when the lights are on. I began feeding with the lights on about 2 weeks ago, but I'm not sure that was it entirely.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back