Knitted Squid Baby Hat

I like her name on there (neko-san). Our cat is named Neko. :smile:

Neko-01.jpg

The cuttlefish is too cute! I like the Dumbo Octopus too. Thanks to your friend for passing this on to you. I posted the seahorse here for dwhatley...

Attachments

• conv_292159.jpg
    conv_292159.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 88
  • conv_292160.jpg
    conv_292160.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 92
cuttlegirl;108366 said:
I posted the seahorse here for dwhatley...

What some people can do with string! The seahorses brought a grin and some nostolgia. Unfortunately the only knitters in the family were of the generation that has passed on but seeing them done that way made me take time to think of my grandmother (especially the color combinations) so they brought two smiles.

I have not kept horses for awhile now. I think about keeping them again when I have a tank available (like now) but haven't committed (they require more work than the cephs, particulary with feeding but don't need the extended play time that I feel is desirable with the octos). I don't like having an "empty" tank (the one OhToo just vacated) but something will happen to start a new adventure soon I suspect.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back