kinda blurry but its him

well i decided to take a pic of ma baby flamboyant cuttle celebrating his 1 month old birthday well he was kinda in a bad mood when i took this and tha lights were off as soon as i take some more i will post em so wish airhead a happy late birthday! thanx!

Attachments

• conv_302324.jpg
    conv_302324.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 105
his mantle is about 1 1/2 inces so yeah he is a big boy for only beein' a month old! hes one of the more moody cuttles i have owned i think hes bipolar ha if he has a schedlued diet if i feed him mysis on his live food day he will refuse to eat it and he also likes romain i think thats kinda strange cuz tha friend i got him from told me that they like it so i tryed it with no confidence he would even touched and sure enough ma friend was rite i cant belive it ma cuttle is eating romain wow i never heard of such a thing but i guess he likes it cuz he eats it every time i serve it to him! if you guys have any more food ideas please let me kno cuz i wanna get him eating a varitey but not a scheduled one! thanx!

You mean romain lettuce? This is the first I've heard of them munching on veggies. Perhaps it resembles some sort of seaweed.

Nancy

yeah romain lettuce he rips it to peices he really likes it i never could immagine a ceph eating any vegies till i tryed romain with him! i have put some in with ma bimac and he dosent care for it actually i think hes a little scared of it!

OCTO OAKLEY said:
yeah romain lettuce he rips it to peices he really likes it i never could immagine a ceph eating any vegies till i tryed romain with him! i have put some in with ma bimac and he dosent care for it actually i think hes a little scared of it!

That's far out. I had a veiled chameleon when I was younger that loved to eat the leaves and flowers off any plant that we would put in her cage. Our vet said it was the craziest thing she'd ever heard, but it was also the healthiest cham she'd ever seen. That was an amazing animal. Twice a year she would lay 30+ eggs in her water dish. I had tried filling a rubbermaid with a sand-soil mixture like I read about in books but she would have nothing to do with it, she'd only lay them in her water dish!

Another thread hijacking by
Dan

really now thats amazing i never heard of a chem eating flowers! but i guess anythings possible if ma cuttle is eating romain lettuce! no but really i would belive that, animals have been around longer than us who are we to say what they like and dont like just cuz you doubt they will eat something dont mean they wont cuz i toatally doubted ma cuttle would even touch romain and its his favorite thing now! see its all up to your animals they have a mind of their own like you said she would only lay them in her water dish! exactly no matter how many books you read its really based on what your animal likes! oh and no he dont eat croutons! at least i dont think!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back