• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Kiedis

forever27

GPO
Registered
Hi everyone! Some of you may remember me from keeping a journal a few years ago for Lennon. Well, I got a new ceph!

I've had my tank setup for a few months now waiting for my octopus to come in. In the meantime, it has been a quarantine tank for a gorgeous powder blue tang I purchased. Anyways, last night I finally got my ceph.

He's being kept in a 56 gallon aquarium (18"x30"x24"). He acclimated very nicely and I will be updating with pictures and videos as soon as possible. If anyone is in the Atlanta area, you have to check out Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth.

Hope you guys in enjoy the journal, and let me introduce to Kids, my new chambered nautilus:

20141121_223009.jpg
20141122_185714.jpg

Attachments

• 20141121_223009.jpg
    20141121_223009.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Congrats! I've moved this to the Exotics forum (which has suddenly become active!) as nautilus-keeping belongs in a members-only forum. Thanks for sharing and good luck! Tagging @gjbarord as he is our resident nautilus expert (primarily in situ but expert in all regards!)

LOL, Great minds (check out Zilch's thread - also in exotics) ... Should you fail to remember, I had a Macropus at the same time you had Lennon. I missed the post where you moved up from Savannah to the Atlanta area :oops:.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back