Kat gets her PhD

dwhatley;125458 said:
As I recall, our new Doctor has a name change (figurative if not litteral) next on the docket :glass:

Yes, thinking of changing to 'Dr. Sagrin'... you can ask Steve why :twisted:

Anyway, thanks, guys! Just working through all the final editorial
stuff now, and I will certainly try to make a PDF of the tome available here when there is one. It will make excellent reading for insomniacs. :roll:

Congratulations, Kat!

Never really any doubt, actually, but one helluva achievement nonetheless!

:cheers::glass::wine::party:

.... she also got herself a bit of a post doc today (she must be weally weally weally cleva)

Steve O'Shea;125901 said:
.... she also got herself a bit of a post doc today (she must be weally weally weally cleva)

Which bit of the postdoc was it? :thumbsup:? And is she going to preserve it with formalin?

The :diamond_trans: appreciation scholarship for excellence and secret :diamond_trans: adoration. Secretly the girl loves the man and has as many LPs as I do. That's why she's stayed for so long!

I wonder what she'll say about me when I'm gone? I hope she's colour blind, like me, because I'm sure she'll write something cutting soon enough

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back