Just who is this Cthulhu guy anyway?

Excuse me, but isn't that what I'm already doing? I mean, c'mon, where else can you receive a real laying-on of tentacles and a squid ink baptism?! Praise the Slimy One! Praise Be Cthulhu!

Plus, I've baptised Andy Dick. I've guaranteed that Mr. Dick will be turned-into Cthulhu excrement in the end. Isn't that worth something?

:cthulhu:

erich orser said:
Excuse me, but isn't that what I'm already doing? I mean, c'mon, where else can you receive a real laying-on of tentacles and a squid ink baptism?! Praise the Slimy One! Praise Be Cthulhu!

:cthulhu:

Cthulhu inks??? :shock:

Been there a couple of times. It was either there or the Algarve... one thing about Rl'yeh is that there's no tacky souvineer shops or crummy bars! Still, not as nice as Leng! Mind you, don't go there if you have an irrational fear of spiders!

Graeme- verging on just plain silly

I prefer Kadath in the Cold Waste. Arrived by Shantak. Skybar there was awesome, except for the sucker prints on the 'clean' glasses, but hey, ol' Nyaly's a pretty good host, so who am I to quibble? Didn't really appreciate the amorphous flautists much, however. Didn't know any Johnny Mercer songs. Just kept playing Neil Diamond incessantly.

erich orser said:
I prefer Kadath in the Cold Waste. Arrived by Shantak. Skybar there was awesome, except for the sucker prints on the 'clean' glasses, but hey, ol' Nyaly's a pretty good host, so who am I to quibble? Didn't really appreciate the amorphous flautists much, however. Didn't know any Johnny Mercer songs. Just kept playing Neil Diamond incessantly.

Ee-gads, no wonder Azathoth's blind and stupid!!!! He wen't dumb with the insanity of hearing constant Neil Diamond songs for countless aeons! I would!
Think I know the place you mean though. Had Shoggoth waitors, and Nyogtha behing the bar?I got a request played; they did a really natty Swing version of Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden, which was surprising! Just don't ask them to do Shine On You Crazy Diamond... EVER! The original's enough to open rifts in space and time!

Que?

Hmm. I just got a very odd package in my mailbox today. It was a business-sized manilla envelope addressed to me. The return address was "Starry Wisdom, 472a Calvin Court, Providence, RI 01294". It bore three thirty-seven cent stamps in the upper right corner, each showing a photographic image of the Cthulhu that appeared at Tonmocon I (only this was a photo taken from www.eatenbysquid.com).

Inside the envelope was a glossy image from the Sistine Chapel ceiling showing Adam reclining and reaching out to touch the finger of God. The Almighty had been replaced by an image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster! It featured the caption "TOUCHED BY HIS NOODLY APPENDAGE". Does anybody out there in Tonmoland, uh, know anything about this? It was not unwelcome, but still highly unexpected. Already spoke to Greg. He appears wholly innocent (of this at least).

Like I said at the top of this post, hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
erich orser said:
Hmm. I just got a very odd package in my mailbox today. It was a business-sized manilla envelope addressed to me. The return address was "Starry Wisdom, 472a Calvin Court, Providence, RI 01294".

What city is the postmark from?

Much as I'd like to take credit, I have no clue...

:cthulhu::arr: :thumbsup:

No postmark whatsoever - it looks like it was hand-delivered, but all the likely suspects down here have been ruled-out, as it was either done while they were at work or they don't have my actual address (my searches online to determine this still bring up former addresses. Everything here is in Rebecca's name). The Flying Spaghetti Monster adds to the mystery as the only folks I know who are aware of this, er, religion are via online corespondance at tonmo.com.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back