• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Just ordered my octo!!!!!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Ddarko, a good place to order live fiddler crabs for you octo is this site:

Aquaculture Store

They are very reasonable and easy to keep and will give your octo some much needed and appreciated live food, even in Texas!

Nancy

if you want fiddlers just travel to anywhere on the east or gulf coast and catch them yourself isnt hard and they keep very well in large rubbermaid bins with a little play sand and water just feed them a dead fish every once and a while.

DHyslop

Architeuthis
Registered
joefish84 said:
when did they say it would be in cause i just called and they diddnt have any

Jim said my Octopets order should ship in three weeks. I know he has a backlog though, so this whole generation may be spoken for or for some other reason may not make their way to Fishsupply. Hope for the best, expect the worst?

Dan

i just payed for my octo online at octopets and it didnt give a shipping charge is that because they havent set a shipping date yet? also cant get in touch with jim to see about the supply of octos tried the number on the web page and emailed any suggestions? does he have a secret phone line or something anyway someone please ease my excitement for the little guys arrival