July POTM Submissions

See this thread to find out how this works: Picture of the Month (POTM) "Rules and Regulations"

Note: a lot of changes have been made (listed at bottom of article) so you may want to review it again even if you have already.

Topic: Interaction (Any type of ceph with a human or other pet interacting with it in the pic)
Unlimited Submissions. Submissions MUST BE MADE by July 15, 2009.

New Note: If you submit multiple images, please tell me which one is your favorite to help me narrow it down!!!

All submissions should include:
Picture Title:________________
Camera Used:_______________
Location:___________________ (I think there has been confusion here, it's not where you live, etc. It's what the tank is eg: Sam's cuttlefish tank, or the Portland aquarium octopus tank)
TONMO.com Username:________________

I would appreciate it if all submissions are e-mailed to tonmophotos"AT"gmail"DOT"com in order for me to keep everything organized, however, if you would prefer to post or PM the picture, that's fine too.

View this thread for up and coming topics: Upcoming POTM topics for 2009

wish i had some interaction pictures...I went to Denver last Thursday and am leaving tomorrow. I went to their museum and saw a really amazing ammonite.

Give me more opportunity to win one :sagrin: but Thales will likely beat me out again (sigh). Send it to Sam anyway as I think he was extending the deadline this month because participation was down (summer is like that).

Why in the world would I want you to do THAT? I was not COMPLAINING, I was complementing your skill. If you will recall I voted for your car and I think I was the only other one in the competition last month :roll: If any of my pictures make it to the calendar, I want it to be because it was a good representation of the topic. Having different subjects helps me experiment so winning is not the important part, getting photos for a good calendar IS.

angemsimmeque;145740 said:
Damn..I really..really have to step it up.. Last month for me was okay. but damn with these pictures already.. woah TransAms and Ragtop

Ill be posting mine soon, after i get the new tires on.

Ryan

Um, you do realize this is a site about cephalopods, right? :confused:

I know this is a bit off the subject, but shouldn't we lock the Photo of the Month, since the competition no longer exists?

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back