• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

joubini

chrshlst

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
hey, is there anyone who can give me some information on octopus joubini? Life span? Aquarium size? Feeding? General care. I found a producer (caribbeancreatures) that is selling them for $24, but I fear that the octopus will be too old, and has only half of its life left! please help!!!!!!

Those pygmy octos don't live very long - six months is what I've mostly read. Yes, most likely you would get an adult and it wouldn't have many months left.

Nancy

Rummler was a dwarf. She lasted 6 weeks? I think...will have to look back. Anyway, she was apparently wildcaught, laid eggs that hatched but unfortunately they are very hard to maintain. If you do a search on Rummler you will see pics of her babies and her.

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back