Jetta Update

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Jetta is doing so well :biggrin2: :biggrin2: she is eating two to three med. size shrimp a day :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: She is taking the shrimp right from my hand and she has even accepted food from my daughter :mrgreen: She still stays pretty much secluded but her feedings have increased YEAH,,, She is really eating alot compared to the Bimacs i have had, but I dont care :wink: as long as she is eating she is doing great in my book :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Excellent!!! How old is your daughtor? Mine is 6 1/2!! She loved Ink and Lil P! I'm so glad Jetta is doing sooo well!

Carol

My daughter is 11yrs old, she has always had more interaction with the octos than i have, dont know why, but they seem to trust her more. Maybe its because she is smaller and less intimidating and she sits quietly in front of the tank and talks to them. She is so gentle with them and Jetta has already touched her by exploring her hand at feeding time. I must admit i was very nervous with such a big octo actually having ahold of my daughter's hand, but Jetta was just as gentle and my daughter was thrilled :rainbow:

Hi Deb,
Interesting that you should mention sitting quietly in front of the tank. I did that a lot with Ollie, talked to her too. I think that helped a lot in gaining her trust.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back