• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Jason's Blue Ring

In the UK Piranhas are perfectly legal. In the US it could be a different matter. The warmer temperature is some states may mean that is some were released in the wild they may survive, and even reproduce. You may require a license, your local fisheries dept. may help clear this up
Many fish that could survive in the wild in the UK require a license in England.
If you want to keep Octopus togethre bimaculoides may be a good place to start. I know Colin has experimented in this area. I guess if you had a large enough tank (huge) you could keep almost any species together.
Cuttles are not my field, but I know they are very difficult to get in the US.

J.Scott

I live in wisconsin, and Piranhas can be sold here in the US. If you want one bad enough, go to Greenbay W.I and go downtown to advanced aquariums, they always have a few Piranhas. But im sure you can get them were you live. Advanced also gets in a few octos here and there. The funniest part of this is, the pet department in the local wall-mart has Piranhas, i dont know how you can be haveing such a hard time finding them lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back