Izzy and Bee - O.Mercatoris

cofeecomp.gif
I blogged again....

http://www.tonmo.com/forums/entry.php?37-Week-9-13-Izzy-O.Mercatoris

Well, Things are good I guess.
I cant see in her den but I can see where all her hermit and snail shells are piled up. Also I have a Live rock frag with a huge colony of polyps on it but every few days I find it in the exact same spot but upside down. I dont think my Mandarin is doing it so it must be Izzy. I never do see her though. So far this has not been a very fun species to keep for me anyway. I think if Bee were still around I may see more of them but who knows.

I still dont ever see Izzy out and about but i am postive she is in there. We have a little game going with one of my coral frags. this one:
izzyfrag.jpg

she constantly pushes it out of the hole I usually keep it stuck in. She will either leave it in one of the surrounding holes or she just drops it in the sand. No matter what hole I put it in she moves it, it is really funny. these are the holes:
izzyholes.jpg

She continues to eat Large snails and hemit crabs which I just replenished. from Cramer's Caribbean Critters. but the order came from Tom's, too funny.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back