Izabela!

Entropy Happens...

Yep, same excuse. I guess I got a bit depressed about octo keeping for a bit. The same day Osgood died, Izzy began brooding. I saw very little of her, only an arm once in a while for 3 weeks almost exactly. After that she staggered out, a few arm tips nibbled on by bristle worms, and died. I never saw any babies, I have no way to know if the eggs were infertile or just hatched and got eaten by the large bristle worms sharing her den.

I think she was a boki. I have this to say about the species: cool little octo, bold and interactive for it's size, but NOCTURNAL! I wouldn't have another because I just can't do red light viewing anymore, but if you like dwarves and come across one of these, they are worth it! More fun than a merc but I don't think there's much hope for breeding. I think she was close to full grown when I got her, and they are short lived little octos- for all I know she lived half her life here. If you are into the little guys and don't mind late night red lights, try one out!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back