It's Official: TONMOCON III in Monterey Bay

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Still need to line a bunch of things up, but a few things are nailed:

Event: TONMOCON III

Date: June 19 - 21, 2009 (Fri - Sun)

Location: Monterey Bay, CA. Conference room and group rates for overnight stay at Monterey Bay Travelodge. Area visits are still being planned (e.g., Monterey Bay Aquarium).
http://www.montereybaytravelodge.com/

Group Rate: Call and mention TONMO.com, get room for $99 per night -- specify single bed or double bed, and smoking option

Presentations: June 20th (Sat) in banquet room (seats up to 105) - room opens 10:45am, presentations begin at 11am

Agenda, events, details to follow. Book it!

:cool2: :squid: :octopus:

Great Tony! This is the earliest we've gotten the basics planned, isn't it? It should make it a lot easier for the membership to make plans. Will be calling to make reservations soon...just a question if any of the spawn want to share a room.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Sharon -- THANKS again for the tip on the venue. This will be excellent.

Jana

Blue Ring
Registered
Very exciting. School will be out then in Hillsboro, OR. Look forward to putting faces to names.:roflmao:

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Well, despite the cardiac drama earlier, will definitely be there. I mean, heck, Monterey? I've loved that town since childhood. No way I'll miss an excuse to return there for a ceph-themed weekend with friends! Not sure if I want to do a lecture this time. I just don't want to do the same lecture every event, and might be too lazy/busy to write a new one about something else from the non-scientific perspective. Oh, wait, got a new idea. Let y'all know soon.

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Most excellent ! We will be there with bells on ! And hey, if Erich tries to croak on us, Shanlyn is now a fully fledged nurse!

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
cthulhu77;128401 said:
Shanlyn is now a fully fledged nurse!

YEA! Greg, with your track record over the last two years, she may need to reconsider and go back to school to become a medical doctor (or at least a nurse practitioner):tomato: