• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Is he going to die?

Nippel

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Hi,

one of my cuttle has a hole on it's back, you can see on the photo. What you think, is it possible, that the wound would heal or is he going to die?

sepialoch.jpg

Hi,

he is only together with other cuttles. The problem was that he getting squeeze under the pump and rob there his back. I've solved that problem with some sand so he can't get under the pump.

He eats good and the white circle is much shorter now, but you can see the injury. I hope he will do it.

excuse my english please :wink:

its alive, all you can see now is a black tip on its back. Eating an behavior is normal like before, so i think it will make it.

My first died cuttle came into the intake of a powerhead as it was only two weeks old. It has larger injuries and i could see its lime thing. It eats an died after two dayes... :frown:
The second died of unknown reasons, so 8 cuttles becomes 6... Hope they will do it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back