[Octopus]: Intro Casper - O. vulgaris

I have tried many times to capture the "look" of octopus eyes in a photo with only minimal success. Somehow O. vulgaris always seems to be the most expressive. This smiley has been the closest I have come to trying to represent one - watch it for a few seconds (please accept my artistic license on the biology, I do know it is absurd).
:titanites:

How could you resist those eyes? More shrimp please. Plus she's probably thinking "dumb human, it's taken you this long to understand me?"

Your so right. She has me wrapped around one of her arms and I will do anything for her LOL
I Have lots of pics to post. Old and new. The one thing I love is no matter where you are she has an eye on you. You might not see anything but the white of her underside but if you look close you will always see an eye staring back at you. Almost creepy LOL. Pics to come

20170106_202757.jpg
20170106_202757.jpg
20170106_202817.jpg

Attachments

• 20170106_202809.jpg
    20170106_202809.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 68
LOL, I was just wishing that the all white with the black eye photo was sharper. I am enjoying all of them, especially since I am currently octoless.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back