Inklet Update!!!

I remember Hermin my first Octopus, after I found this site, took my water to my LFS and the nitrate was off the charts!! Deadly to fish, but Hermin had existed in my old tank for 4 months at that point!

I did weekly water changes to bring it down. 40 is not bad!! Good idea on Fish Supply, if you want I could email jim and beg him for one more!!!!!

Carol

Yes, check pH and salinity. These should be checked frequently.

It's a good idea to have saltwater with the correct parameters already made up and ready for a water change, just in case.

As for the siblings, you might be able to reserve a bimac and have it shipped a bit later.

Nancy

I think I read octos can stand up to 50 nitrate without effects on them?

My mom used to have an octo named Hermin, lived for two days in a bucket and now is in a jar of fermeldahyde somewhere in Texas.

Good luck getting your bimac, BOE!

Good idear (I dont really say that :heee: ) with the email.

Here's the message Im sending him:

Subject: Future customer...

Body: Im going to buy an octo from you in a few days and have a question.

Lots of my friends of TONMO.com have recently been purchasing octos from a set batch. One person said that that was the last octo you would send and Im wondering if you can sell me one from that batch. I would really appreciate it. Otherwise I would feel left out. :frown:

Sincerely, Jesse Cummins

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back