Inklet & Rummler Update

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
June 24 will be 4 months for Inklet. He reminds me of that plant from Rocky Horror Picture Show that always says "FEED ME"!!! Last night he ate 6 1" snails and this morning he's looking for more. I pissed him off this morning with the flash. I only used it once but after the picture he jetted away and wouldn't come to the front of the tank, if I had the camera.

Rummler has been holed up in his barnicle. He is a shell collector. Every morning I see he's hauled up another shell for his collection and he uses a small clam shell as a door. Guess I'm feeding him too well as he really hasn't been out hunting at least while I'm home. Every now and then if I knock on then tank and then go away, when I come back he's repositioned his door and there's "The Eye" watching! Sunday will be 2 weeks and so far so good!!!

very nice pics again carol.......

are you getting tempted to try and breed them yet :smile:

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the update and pics. Inklet has grown so much!

Funny about Rummler's shell collection and how each your two bimacs are so different.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back