Ink - O. Briareus

Ok thanks I have a large bag of them that my bamboo shark loved, and I didn't want them to go to waist.

Also I'm starting a 75 gal build for INK and I was wondering what the best route would be to go. Start a brand new tank with new water, sand etc and wait a couple months for cycling or...
When the time comes just add the 40 gal of water from the current tank and 30 gal from another plus new sand into the 75g?

Thanks,
Jake

Unfortunately I have some sad news.. I found InK today out of the aquarium, she has probably been out since yesterday because I didn't see her lastnight, weird thing is I had a bad feeling lastnight and I was right. I'm not giving up though, I still love the hobby so I will be giving Kara and Phillip a email today.

Jake

We are out of the country and just before we left, Yeti decided there was an outside world while I was doing a water change. She only made it half way out but i had only turned my back to work with the water so I am trying not to think about her trying it again while my son is minding the tanks. I've only had one other to aggressively try to escape multiple times (different species) but I am very nervous about her attitude.

It's very interesting that they try and get out. I'm still kicking myself for not making extra efforts to make sure the tank was sealed. Definitely a sad lesson learned... I think INk squeezed through a spot that was about a 1/4-1/2" open, I told myself a few days prior to seal it with tape, but I unfortunately did not.

Jake

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back