Info on octopus and squid, for the beginner

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
I'd just like to draw to your attention a new online dictionary, where there is some interesting information on octopus and squid. Click here.

This should be great for beginners coming into the weird and wonderful world of cephalopods, as an online resource for information for your assignment.

Once you've read through this you can ask your questions away online, right here.

Does anyone know how the mother octopus strings the eggs together? Are the eggs strung onto one string or knit together?

June said:
Does anyone know how the mother octopus strings the eggs together? Are the eggs strung onto one string or knit together?

Something i'd love to know too...cuz its never been explained or answered every time I ask it. It seems pretty suprising though if theit actually strung together by the mother octopus because it seems like too tedius and intricate of work for an animal w/ no joints in its arms and no ADVANCED coordination with limbs to perform. Nonetheless...octopuses dont know what their doing with their arms or what their holding unless phsyically looking at it. So, it seems like a mystery.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back