• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

in search of a cuttle

doesnt officinalis get really big, i am working with a 55g tank?

are they trying to hatch them or are they going to be importing them?

do know how much they will be charging?

do they have any method of shipping that will improve chances of survival?

It says that S Officinalis grows to 45cm in temperate waters and to 30cm in subtropical waters, oth are in ML. Though it will fit in a 55, alot of problems will be present, in short, 55g is small for a officinalis.

no joel, it seems yet another supplier has the elusive cAttlefish.... so sorry.... :roll:

also, why list a blue ring if you're not going to sell it?

:thumbsdo:

i tried to email "Richard Stride" unfortunately it was returned with errors unable to deliver

i saw the listing on anchofish im going to call this morning as soon as they open, th strange part is they list it as cattlefish/squid, if i order what am i going to get, an underwater cow or a squid? :lol:
sorry couldnt resist
well i will call in about an hour or so to find out, i will let everyone know what i find

I got my original cuttles from richard, he lives in the south of england and batch rears eggs that he finds on local lobster pots...

try his emails again and if it bounces again i'll get in touch with him for you by phone, but sending eggs or cuttles to the US from here will cost a small fortune and is covered in red tape

i have always been fascinated with cuttles, and after finding this site im desperate to get one, as long as its within my means i would be very interested, i will try to email him again, this is the e-mail i have for him, is it correct? [email protected]

yeah thats it :smile:

I wil phone him if it bounces.. it often takes him a few days to reply to emails

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back