• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

I'm so happy to say HI!

SeaStarLiss

Hatchling
Registered
Wow what a fantastic thing you guys have here! I have long been interested in aquatic creatures, in particular the beloved octopus. What a pleasure it is to be able learn so much and read about your amazing octopus friends :smile:

I do not currently have a tank of any sort set up. I have never had a salt water tank so I feel I'm in no way ready for an actual octopus (I didn't really even know if it was possible to keep one until recently) But finding this webiste is a good start.

I'm wondering one thing, is octopets still in existence? I went to their website but it doesn't seem to be working. I estimate I'm a couple years away from ordering but I am really thrilled about what they appear to be doing. I would gladly order from them despite any wait that may be involved. I realize however that this would be almost impossible since I live in France. Anyway, I have so enjoyed reading through the forums and soaking up all the info I can find on these amazing creatures!! :biggrin2:

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary T

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak