I'm ba-a-a-ack

Finally online again after two weeks of netlessness. Seems the 15-year-old squidling of the family decided to get "creative" with our system, and ended up crashing both our computer and his. It took this long to get back online! (We're not grounding him, 'cause we figure two weeks without benefit of internet is punishment enough for a teenage webaholic.)

Lock up your neurons and have your sanity insured, the Tanster's back -- with a vengeance.

:rainbow:

Welcome back! Seems you've got yourself a fair amount of reading material to go through...

Hmm... maybe I should produce a TONMO.com "Books on Tape".

Forums on Tape.... HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Not sure how to speak this though: :bugout:

:headphon:

Oh god...we could bury it in a time capsule! What would future generations say?????

cthulhu77 said:
What would future generations say?????
"What a find! This is the earliest evidence that the primitive, extinct Homo sapiens knew that our kind would take over the world. This is a priceless fossil that will re-write squibbon history!"

Either that, or "Hmm, maybe I can tape over this with my copy of ABBA's Greatest Hits".

dont joke about spreading abba.... :smile: well tani, maybe you should take a couple laps in the hottub to warm up, dont want you overloading your system after getting tonmotosis oout of you system :smile:

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back