Illustrator, Voice actor, nerd - Vancouver BC

spartacus said:
"Ach so achso, das ist unmöglich aber wo ist mein Kügelschreiber Heinrich ?"

LOL. I wonder if she's wondering to Heinrich about the whereabouts of her pen, or whether the pen's name is Heinrich?

Toren,

Were you at Burning Man in 2002, or did the DOTHT send representatives there? Because I had the big squid teepee with the big green Cthulhu glowering out-front, and people kept bringing him offerings they'd brought to the festival specifically for that purpose. Among the choice offerings was A Darkest of the Hillside Thickets CD brought all the way from Vancouver. It was the very first, albeit primitive performance of The Mighty Cthulhu's Old-Time Revival Show. If you haven't heard about our subsequent shows in any postings, then check us out at:

www.eatenbysquid.com

Keep up the great work!
:cthulhu:

Hi Toren! I don't post much here, I just lurk and learn a bunch.

But I've been a DOHT fan for probably about 7 years now. I was really glad that y'all reprinted Great Old Ones. It was impossible to find!

Fascinating to see how the band has changed from Great Old Ones to Spaceship Zero.

One day, sometime in the future, I intend to make my way up from the bowels of Texas and catch you guys in person!

Well I see then

Well I see then. Aparently I can't read, or figure out how these message boards work. :confused:
Hopefully I'll have better luck next time, or figure this out at least. :roll:

Okay, okay

A year late or not. It seems I still don't understand these things. So I'm going to post anyway and hopefully get a reply.

I just noticed that some of you were discussing burning man. You guys know about everything! I've wanted to go for quite awhile but a seventeen year old finding her way out into the desert for a festival, by herself doesn't sound to exciting to my Mom.

I can't imagine why.

Any good stories from the desert?

Toren said:
That's cool - I've worked with the guy who provides the voice for The Beast on X-Men: Evolution and I took acting lessons with the guy who did King Cryos on War Planets/Shadow Raiders, but that's pretty much it for anyone you might have heard of. It's a dream of mine to get onto a superhero cartoon, lately I've just been providing narration for English as a Second Language book CDs. I have yet to work at Ocean but I would jump at the chance.

I also am a voice chaser - I'm in the Frank Welker fan club and I keep tabs on what most of my favourite voice actors are up to these days!

Frank Welker rules!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back